Puerto Galera is a small town situated on the eastern part of Mindoro ,the island is wellknowfor diving and hikking.
Diving in Sabang will allow you to experience a rare and high density fauna you may discover Mangyan village
- Taipei and Hong Kong are 2 and a half hours away.
- European capitals are more than 8 hours away.
- Singapore and Shanghai are 3 and a half hours away.
- Sydney is more than 2 hours away.
- Beijing is 7 hour 40 minutes away.
- Sydney is 8 hours away.
- European capitals are 17 hours away.
Décalage horaire :
- Capitales européennes : +8h
- Sydney : +2h
Comment venir ?
PRIVATE TRANSFER (from the airport or from a hotel) :
- It is the easiest and most relaxing way to reach us
- Available at all arrival times, spending a night in Manila is not of great interest
- It will take between 2 and 3 hours in a private minivan from Manila airport to the private jetty in Berberade (depending on the time and the traffic)
- Then you will cross by private bangka boat in 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes (in the event of late arrival or night time arrival you will have to pay 100 PHP directly at the jetty: 2$)
Be careful: there are 3 arrival terminals in Manila, we advise that you print out these suggestions, it is not that straight forward and we are constantly trying to improve the instructions.
TERMINAL 1 : Exit the airport, the chauffeurs cannot go inside. Head to the arrival terminal access road and then to the Duty free shop level, look towards the barriers on the other side of the road, our chauffeur should have a black flag with a pygmy seahorse and “Blue Lagoon Dive Resort” on it.
TERMINAL 2 : Exit and head right to BAY 18. Look to the other side of the road and look for a chauffeur carrying a black flag with a pygmy seahorse and “Blue Lagoon Dive Resort” on it.
TERMINAL 3 : Exit and head opposite the Buger King, look around and look for a chauffeur carrying a black flag with a pygmy seahorse and “Blue Lagoon Dive Resort” on it.
Once you have arrived at the private jetty in Berberade your baggage will be put onto a traditional Philippine boat: a Bangka, and you will head to the pontoon at Small La Laguna.
Transfert Aéroport (ou Hôtel) > Blue Lagoon Dive Resort (Aller/Retour) : 280 $ de 1 à 6 personnes.
Airport (or hotel) transfer – Blue Lagoon Dive Resort: 099 529 345 46
The chauffeur will let you know if there is a change of programme because of the weather: in the event of rough sea or strong winds the boats are not allowed to cross. In which case, we will reserve a hotel in Batangas for you, the Batangas Country Club, and we will do all that we can to make the transfer by sending a member of staff to the resort.
Either the crossing in private Bangka becomes possible once again, or we will use the ferry that goes to Calapan (3 hours). We will organise a transfer in private minivan from the jetty to Small La Laguna (1 hour 15 minutes).
In the event of uncertain weather, it may be wise to cross the day before your flight and to spend a night in Manila or Batangas. We recommend Batangas for the shopping and tranquillity – the pool at the Batangas Country Club is a good place to relax.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT :
Take the regular bus to Pasay station (BLTB or JAM) to Batangas Port, then take the ferry or private transport to Sabang (if not, Puerto Galera, then private transport to Sabang).
PLANE: nothing available for the moment
Change at the airport with a very good rate: at the exit on the right. In Sabang there are various exchange offices. Credit card is accepted in various places and will have a surcharge of 4.5% on top of your purchases.